| || |City of Santa Fe Springs
Saturday, January 20, 2018
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Sponsored jointly by the Sanitation Districts and the Department of Public Works. The Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) Collection Program gives Los Angeles County residents a legal and cost free way to dispose of unwanted household chemicals that cannot be disposed of in the regular trash.
THINGS WE WANT YOU TO BRING...
- Motor oil, antifreeze, paint, paint thinner
- Turpentine, cleaners with acids or lye
- Pesticides and herbicides
- Household and car batteries
- Old computers and television sets
- Sharps or used needles
- Expired pharmaceuticals and mercury thermometers
THINGS WE DON'T WANT YOU TO BRING...
- Explosives, ammunition or radioactive materials
- Waste from businesses will NOT be accepted
- Trash or old tires
- White goods such as washers, stoves, refrigerators or air conditioners
HOW TO PREPARE...
- In general, there is a limit of 15 gallons or 125 lbs. per vehicle
- Bring items in a sturdy box, preferably in their original labeled containers
- Be prepared to leave your containers
- Do not mix products together
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CALL:
SANITATION DISTRICTS OF LOS ANGELES COUNTY - (800) 238-0172
SATURDAY, JANUARY 20, 2018
Rio Hondo College Fire Training Academy
11400 Greenstone Ave.
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90607-4619
9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Return to HHW Home Page