| || |
If you are taking a tour of one of the Sanitation Districts’ facilities, please note the following safety rules:
- Running or horseplay is not allowed.
- Please help your tour guide by keeping control of your students.
- Tour participants must not touch equipment, push buttons, or go beyond any type of barriers (cones, warning tape, saw-horses, etc.)
- All tour participants must remain with the group. Tour participants must not leave the group to explore other areas.
- If a tour group is not cooperating with the guide and these tour safety rules, we will end the tour.
- Please wear proper shoes (no heels, sandals or other open toed shoes).
FOR STUDENT GROUPS:
- For Grades 5-8, please provide at least one adult chaperone for every 10 students.
- Please make sure an adult is in the back of the group to assist and direct students.
ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR TREATMENT PLANT TOURS:
- Tour participants must not sit, lean, or climb on rails.
- Never trust aluminum or fiberglass covers on tanks that support your weight. Of course, this does not include tread plates or grates. They are safe to walk on.
- Tour participants should wash their hands after visiting the plant, especially prior to eating.